- Trailer Steel Floor Plate Forming Machine
- Roof tile making machine
- Deck Roll Forming Machine
- Downspout Roll Forming Machine
- Roof/Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine
- Purlin Roll Forming Machine
- Guardrail Forming Machine
- Partition Beam Forming Machine
- Cable Tray Roll Forming Machine
- Door/window Frame Forming Machine
- Special profile Roll forming machine
- Digital-Control Folder and Slitter
- H-Beam Welding Line
- Slitting and Cutting to Length Line
- Sandwich Panel Line
- pipe making machine
Acoustic Panel Post Roll Forming Line
This Acoustic Panel Post Roll Forming Line is the special roll forming machine for steel sheet cold-form industries.
Acoustic Panel Production Line
Acoustic Penel Production Line(roll forming machine)
Shelving & Racking Roll Forming Machine
shelving & racking roll forming machine
Normal partition beam forming line - 90~100 days.
Special partition beam forming line - within 120 days.
High speed partition beam forming line - within 140 days.
Line guarantee time: 1 year (after the installation time in buyers' factory).
30% contract price as down payment, the other 70% contract price will be paid before shipping date.
Contract currency: USD, EUR, GBP.
Trade term: FOB, CFR, CIF.
We can manufacture different partition beam forming machine, which are according to customers' requirements. We are professional manufacturer and supplier of partition beam forming machine in China. We possess 15 years' experience of roll forming machine production, selling, and service. Our products have been exported to Middle East, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, and more. We can also make it according to customer requirements for design, processing, production, and offer OEM services. Our products boast a stable quality and reasonable price. If you need partition beam forming line, we will provide a competitive price for you. Don't hesitate, please contact us.